Our Services

1. Study Permit


Canada’s affordable and best education is recognized worldwide in comparison to other preferred countries for education. It offers the comfort of communicating in English as well as the opportunity to learn some French. Canada’s highly diverse population offers an enriching cultural experience. As an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality and a stable, and peaceful society. You’ll feel safe, secure and welcome here.

International Students require a Study permit to study in Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) issue the study permit that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada.

Study permit is not a visa. It doesn’t let you enter Canada. You may also need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA) to enter Canada. If your application for study permit is approved, IRCC will issue one to you with your study permit.

As an international student in Canada, you also enjoy the benefit of being legally allowed to work and you may be able to bring your spouse or common-law partner, and dependent children, with you to Canada. They may be eligible for a study or work permit, or a visitor visa.

You may also be eligible for Post Graduate Work Permits (PGWP) after you graduate from a DLI (designated learning institute) and can gain full time work experience in Canada. The PGWP provides as an excellent platform to continue to live in Canada while diversifying and developing your professional skills.

After gaining the required work experience the international students may also be eligible to apply for Permanent Residency (PR) and become a permanent resident through one or the other eligible immigration programs.

2. Visitor Visa and Super Visa


Canada welcomes more than 20 million visitors annually, and most travelers need either an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) which is popularly known as Tourist Visa or Visitor Visa to enter Canada for vacation, family visit, short term study, or some business trips. You can apply for a visitor visa online or submit a paper application.

At the port of entry, the border services officer may allow you to stay for less or more than 6 months. If so, they’ll put the date you need to leave by in your passport. They might also give you a document, called a visitor record, which will show the date you need to leave by.

If you don’t get a stamp in your passport, you can stay for 6 months from the day you entered Canada or until your passport expires, whichever comes first. If you need a stamp, you can ask a border services officer for one. If you arrive at an airport that uses primary inspection kiosks, ask the border officer after you finish at the kiosk.

If you are the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident (PR) then you may be eligible for a parent/grandparent Super Visa. This is a 10-year multiple entry visa that may allow eligible parents/grandparents to stay in Canada for up to 2 years at a time. This differs from a visitor visa where the maximum length of stay is generally 6 months.

You can extend your stay, invite business visitors, or reunite with your family members.

3. Work Permit


Canada relies on temporary foreign workers to fill critical labor shortages and contribute key skills to the work force. On average nearly half a million work permit holders are employed across Canada each year. In every sector from healthcare, Information Technology (IT) to agriculture, there are opportunities for everyone.

Work permits are generally employer specific, meaning you must work for the employer indicated on your work permit. For that your employer must first obtain a positive LMIA (if required).

However, open work permits are also available in certain cases, in particular:

  • For a recent graduate of a DLI and PGWP eligible program.
  • For a PR applicant in Canada (or are the dependent family member of PR applicant).
  • For the spouse or common law partner of a skilled worker or international student.
  • For a refugee, refugee claimant, protected person, or their family member.
  • For post-secondary co-op work permits

In most cases the employer needs a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to support the job offer rolled out to a foreign national; however, some jobs do not need an LMIA.

  • You have been working full-time for the employer on your work permit for at least 1 year (or an equal amount of part-time work)
  • you have a valid job offer, and
  • you have a valid work permit that is exempt from an LMIA under:
    • An international agreement
    • A federal-provincial agreement
    • The “Canadian interests” category

4. Express Entry


Canada's Express Entry system is the primary route for skilled immigrants (foreign nationals) who want to settle in Canada permanently in any province other than the province of Quebec.

Express Entry manages applications for three economic immigration programs

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP):
  • This program is for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently.

    Skilled work experience means that you’ve worked in 1 of these National Occupational Classification (NOC) job groups:

  • Managerial jobs (skill type 0)
  • Professional jobs (skill level A)
  • Technical jobs and skilled trades (skill level B)
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP):
  • The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. Skilled trades for the Federal Skilled Trades Program are organized under different groups related to:

  • Industrial, electrical and construction trades
  • Maintenance and equipment operation trades
  • Supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
  • Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
  • Chefs and cooks
  • Butchers and bakers
  • Canadian Experience Class:
  • The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents

  • Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry pool through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to meet local labour market needs

Candidates submit an online profile and points are awarded for criteria including age, education, language skills, work experience, adaptability etc. If you are eligible for an express entry program, your profile will be ranked and put into a pool of candidates. Draws are held periodically where the top candidates are invited to apply for permanent residence. Once invited, you will have to submit your PR application within the time limit prescribed by ICCRC.

Under the express entry system, it is crucial to earn as many points as possible to increase your score, and chance of being selected. Therefore, higher education, and better language test scores (IELTS, CELPIP etc.), or a job offer can boost your CRS score, and improve of chances of meeting the cut off score of the Express entry draw.

5. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)


This program is for foreign nationals who have the skills, education, and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory want to live in that province, and want to become permanent residents of Canada. Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements. For example, in a program stream, provinces and territories may target:

  • Students
  • Businesspeople
  • Skilled workers
  • Semi-skilled workers

To apply as a provincial nominee, you must meet the minimum requirements of one of the participating province or territory.

6. Family Sponsorship


Family reunification is a primary objective of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). Canada is committed to keeping families together. If you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident who is at least 18 years old, you may be eligible to sponsor certain family members to Canada. You must be able to prove that you can support your family members financially and sign an undertaking (legal promise) to do so.

If you’re eligible, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada.

To Sponsor your Parents and Grandparents (PGP), first submit the interest to sponsor form and once you’re invited to submit a complete application, you can sponsor your parents and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada.

For that you must be able to support them financially and make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government. After sponsoring your family member you must support your relative financially when they arrive be able to meet basic needs for yourself and your relative, such as:

  • Food
  • Shelter
  • Clothing
  • Make sure your relative doesn’t need social assistance

7. Citizenship and Naturalization


Canadian citizenship is considered a privilege amongst many people in the world. Once you become a Canadian Citizen, you have a say in the political system of the Country by having a right to vote (if you’re of the age of majority). The Canadian passport has been ranked 9th place among the most powerful passports in the world. Its holder can travel to many countries without visa restrictions. Out of 195 countries existing in the world, currently, Canadian passport holders can travel to 183 of them visa-free.

Also, Canada allows dual citizenship. That means you don’t have to give up your home country’s citizenship to acquire Canada’s if your home country also recognizes dual citizenship.

There are a mainly 3 ways a person can become Citizen of Canada.

  • Naturalization or grant of Citizenship
  • A foreign national immigrates to Canada first and then, after meeting the residency and eligibility requirements, applies to become a Canadian citizen. For example, according to the existing regulations, if you are a landed immigrant and have spent at least three years in Canada in the past five years, you may apply for citizenship. The next steps usually involve submitting documents, taking a citizenship test, and eventually taking the Oath of Citizenship (or attending the Citizenship ceremony).

    Children under 18 could become naturalized citizens when their parents become Canadian citizens.

  • By birth on Canadian Soil (Jus Soli)
  • If someone is born in Canada, then they automatically become a Canadian citizen.

    Canadian soil includes any Canadian ships and aircraft registered in Canada.

    Exception are children born to foreign diplomats on Canadian Soil.

  • By Blood ties (Jus Sanguinis)
  • A person born outside Canada is a Canadian Citizen if at least one parent is a Canadian Citizen at the time of his/her birth. The person is a Canadian citizen by blood ties even if the Canadian parent never resided in Canada.

    However, this rule is limited to only first generation born outside Canada.

8. PR card renewal


The PR card is an official proof that you are a permanent resident of Canada. Permanent residents must have a valid permanent resident card (PR card) or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) to return to Canada by plane, train, bus or boat. Without one, you may not be able to board the transport to Canada.

Your PR card needs to be valid when you produce at the port of entry (POE). If your card expires, you will have to apply for a new one. You do not lose your PR status because of the expiry of your PR card and you are still a permanent resident. If you’re outside Canada and your PR card is expired, you need to apply for a PRTD to return to Canada.

9. OCI Card Application


India does not recognize Dual Citizenship; however, it does offer Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) which is a form of permanent residency available to people of Indian origin and their spouses which allows them to live and work in India indefinitely. Other than this, OCI status is not citizenship and does not grant the right to vote in Indian elections or hold public office.

A person, who was a Citizen of India or is a spouse of a person who was a Citizen of India or a child or a grandchild of a person who was a citizen of India is eligible for registration as OCI cardholder.

A person cannot apply for OCI in India while on Tourist Visa, Missionary Visa and Mountaineering Visa.

Following benefits will accrue to an OCI holder:

  • Multiple entry, multi-purpose lifelong visa to visit India.
  • Exemption from reporting to Police authorities for any length of stay in India; and
  • Parity with NRIs in financial, economic and educational fields except in the acquisition of agricultural or plantation properties.
  • Registered Overseas Citizen of India shall be treated at par with Non-Resident-Indian in the matter of inter-country adoption of Indian children.

10. ARC, Criminal Rehabilitation &TRP


If you are or have been the subject of a removal order from Canada, you will probably need an Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC) if you intend to return. Whether you need an ARC or not depends on the type of removal order that was issued.

If you’re otherwise inadmissible but have a reason to travel to Canada that is justified in the circumstances, you may be issued a temporary resident permit.

To be eligible for a temporary resident permit (TRP), your entry or stay in Canada must outweigh the health or safety risks to Canadian society, as determined by an immigration or a border services officer. Even if the reason you’re inadmissible seems minor, you must demonstrate that your visit is justified.

Criminal rehabilitation is one of the ways a person can overcome their criminal inadmissibility to Canada.

Any person wishing to visit Canada must meet all the requirements of Canadian immigration law before he or she will be permitted entry. Under Canada's health and security regulations, foreign nationals with a criminal conviction (including misdemeanor, Driving Under Influence (DUI) or Driving While being Impaired by Drugs (DWI)) may be considered inadmissible to the country and denied entry unless they are given special permission to enter from the Canadian Government

In general, temporary residents and applicants applying for permanent residence are considered to be criminally inadmissible if the person:

  • Was convicted of an offence in Canada.
  • Was convicted of an offence outside of Canada that is considered a crime in Canada; or
  • Committed an act outside of Canada that is considered a crime under the laws of the country where it occurred and would be punishable under Canadian law.
  • In order to be considered for a record suspension under the Criminal Records Act, a specified period of time must pass after the end of the sentence imposed. The sentence may have been payment of a fine, period of probation, or imprisonment.

    If you have convictions in Canada and convictions or offences outside of Canada, both an approval of rehabilitation and a pardon are required to overcome your inadmissibility.